Thanks and remove Category Link and author name. padding below logo

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Thanks and remove Category Link and author name. padding below logo

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeniorBoy 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SeniorBoy
    Participant

First of all, congrats on a great theme. FINALLY, some one gets it that SPEED is critical. HA! 🙂

Running Version 1.4.6 with WP V 4.1 at my test site of http://www.g17.com

1) How do I remove the Category link from the home page extract and the full post page?

2) I only want to display the date. So…how do I remove ONLY the Authors name as in “By Steve” from the home page extract and the full post page?

3) How due I remove the padding/space BELOW the site logo? I have no intention of using this space for social icons.

Thanks again!

You do not have permission to view this content.

SeniorBoy
    Participant

Much thanks! Done! Nice!

Although this is not my first “rodeo” it’s worth noting that in a WP universe that’s filled with themes full of what I believe to be unnecessary bells and other accruements which slow the site down and might look nice but are way to much for me, their is much to be said for a theme like yours that is “lean and mean” and delivers the content.

My fav feature are those little slivers of HTML you can insert to call attention to whatever you wish using text.

🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.