Subscribe to email notification function

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Subscribe to email notification function

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PeterMalinowski 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

PeterMalinowski
    Participant

Hello, I was not able to find any documentation how the ’email subscription’ function works. The documentation shows how to enable the email subscription widget itself (that’s clear!), but I cannot figure out how this integrates with the build-up / maintenance of a subscriber database. Is an additional plug-in required for this?
    Related to this, in the comments section there is the check box:
    “Check here to Subscribe to notifications for new posts”

but even if it gets checked, it does not lead anywhere.
    I must be missing something.

I am currently using the ‘subscibe2’ wp-plug-in, which works nicely but I’m not sure if and how this can talk to this theme.
    Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

My site:
    http://www.meditation-research.org.uk

Thank you!
    Peter

You do not have permission to view this content.

PeterMalinowski
    Participant

Thank you for the swift reply. Very helpful indeed.

Good to know that the checkbox is not part of your theme – this narrows down my search.

Feedburner – I had a closer look at it now. Unfortunately, this service does not allow importing existing lists of subscribers and would require doing this ‘by hand’. As I have several hundred subscribers that’s not really an option.

I’d like to use this opportunity to also thank you for the great theme – I love it, it is easy to use and it does what it should nicely + a responsive developer => what else can you ask for

BW, Peter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.