September 22, 2017 at 3:51 am #5009
I am looking at the section titled “How to setup Social Media sharing buttons in Iconic One Pro?” in online documentation.
I would appreciate your guidance on three issues:
1) Where can I find documentation on modifying the LAYOUT of the social media sharing buttons in blog archive pages and individual posts?
2) How do I go about ADDING the social media sharing buttons to PAGES that use specific templates?
3) How do I go about REMOVING the social media sharing buttons from POSTS using specific categories?
SamSeptember 23, 2017 at 9:05 am #5013
1) Layout modification comes under customization, if it is something small please ask.
2) You have to compare content-page.php to the templates in the page-templates folder. But, no reason that you have do to all that. We will implement in the upcoming version.
3) You have to wrap inside !is_cateogory function.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to get it done under custom work.September 25, 2017 at 3:02 am #5014
Thanks for your reply. Taking the items in the same order
1) My understanding is Iconic One Pro provides social sharing buttons on individual blog posts only. It does not provide social sharing buttons on blog archive, category archive or tag archive pages. Also Iconic One Pro supports sharing buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest. Please confirm if my understanding is correct.
2) That’s great. Would you happen to have a tentative time estimate on when this upgrade would become available? Is it likely in 2017 or is it a next year item?
3) This is helpful. Thanks much for the suggestion.
SamSeptember 26, 2017 at 1:20 pm #5015
2) Should be November last week or earlierSeptember 27, 2017 at 3:02 am #5016
Thanks for your reply.
I look forward to the next version of Iconic One Pro.
SamApril 18, 2018 at 8:16 pm #5216
I am revisiting this thread on Social media sharing buttons.
I know we have had a few updates to Iconic One Pro since last September.
Can you please tell me which of the following features are enabled in the latest version of Iconic One Pro? (That is, they do not require developer expertise to implement.)
1) Modify LAYOUT of social media sharing buttons in blog archive pages and individual posts.
2) ADD social media sharing buttons to PAGES using specific templates.
3) REMOVE social media sharing buttons from POSTS using specific categories.
4) Option to share website content via Linkedin.
SamApril 19, 2018 at 10:12 am #5217
1) Depending upon your modification requirement it will require custom work.
2) All page templates currently supports the social sharing buttons available in theme settings.
3) It will require custom work.
4) Please refer https://themonic.com/forums/topic/linkedin-share-option/
For custom work, kindly email to email@example.com with work details for quote.April 22, 2018 at 1:31 am #5218
Thanks for your detailed reply.
I shall let you know if customization work is required.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.