Site Speed

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Site Speed

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PLipscomb 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

PLipscomb
    Participant

Can you please take a look at my site to see if you can tell why my site speed is 59. Mobile 55. I tried deleting the theme and reinstalling it. Tried removing background image. Cached everything. Using Quick Cache Pro. Deactivated to try WP Super Cache with no change in speed. Thanks

Spiritual Gifts in the Bible

You do not have permission to view this content.

PLipscomb
    Participant

Ok this is what I did….1) deactivated all plugins except for Caching. Cached and deactivated. I then check my speed with not change. 2) installed Smush it. I had used Smush it before on this site, but ran it anyway. All photos read: already smushed.

I know this them get great speed. I am using the same plugins on a second site using Iconic One Pro and I get speeds of 90 -91, so I can’t figure out what is wrong. Any other suggestions? Do you see anything I might have done wrong.

You do not have permission to view this content.

PLipscomb
    Participant

OK thanks for your input. I will contact you. I will try deleting all images, compressing and re-installing.

PLipscomb
    Participant

I deleted all my images, compressed and uploaded them again and my speeds are now 90 and 92 depending on pages!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.