positioning and changing of social media icons

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support positioning and changing of social media icons

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  darcym 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

darcym

Hello,

I’m currently using the iconic one pro 1.2 theme.

I’m considering moving the social media icons from the top right of the header, to the bottom right or left of the footer. Having a little prod around the template and my limited php capabilities, I think I can see how to do this cleanly, however I’d like to know from the more experienced guys if there is a clean way to do this properly, eg: make sure I keep valid html.

As a follow up question, I’m considering changing the social media icons to a less generic set, the obvious way for me to do this is to either

a.) overwrite the image files with new image files of the same name
    b.) change reference to the image file names to new images and upload new images.

is there anything I should be aware of doing this ? or is there a better way to do it.

thanks.

You can move the social icons by cutting the social icons code from header and pasting in the footer.

Cut from line 52 to line 71 from header.php

Yes, a.) is the best way, simply replace the social icons with the same name in the “img” folder.

darcym

superb.

thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.