Plugin Formidable Form Pro

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Plugin Formidable Form Pro

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

bluenor
    Participant

Hello, i have problems with formidable form pro. I have problem only on site that have themonic themes in particular on select of hierarchical categories. The support of formidable form ask me to contact the support of theme.

You do not have permission to view this content.

bluenor
    Participant

The problem is that when activated formidable form, whether pro or lite version of the graphics, especially in the sidebar becomes crooked. It ‘a clear conflict with the styles. If off the sile of formidable form the theme does not include the management of HTML select how they are managed by formidable form and appear to me only dots. I think that put you in touch with those who have made formidable form, if you want to solve the problem of conflict is a better idea. Replicate the problem on my site would have a devastating impact at imagines level for clients who will visit.

We tested https://wordpress.org/plugins/formidable/ on our test site and found no issues with the site display. We used formidable form on the sidebar text widget. Category archives widget was also working fine.

We want information on how to replicate your issue on our test site which we require for troubleshooting and fixing the conflict if any.

Also:
    – Disable all other plugins to check conflict with among other plugins.
    – Disable caching plugin during troubleshooting if installed.

Please send email to [email protected] with screenshots of the issue and details on how to replicate your setup on our end.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.