Make "Post" pages full width

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Make "Post" pages full width

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  teamons 6 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, I was wondering if there’s a way t make a “post” page appear full width? Currently it shows up with a sidebar and it has a list of recent pages all pages, etc. which makes the post page look bad.

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi,

The elements in sidebar can be changed as per your choice via Dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets

Once your drop any widget, the default items in the sidebar will disappear and only the ones that you drop will remain.

If you have requirement of full width, there is a full width template it will apply to pages only, check out

Online Documentation & Usage Guide for Iconic One PRO

http://demo.themonic.com/io-pro/2/full-width/

If still wish to hide the sidebar in single post and get full width post, use the following in Custom CSS section in live customizer or in Simple Custom CSS plugin

.single-post .site-content {
        width: 95%;
        border: none;
    }
    .single-post .below-title-meta {
        margin-left: -2.1%;
        width: 105.2%;
    }
    #secondary {
        display: none;
    }

Thank you!

teamons
    Participant

Hello,

I have tried to add the code above in my style.css but it doesn’t work (I made a child theme and past the code in the style.css of the child theme).

Is it possible to have only full width on choosen posts and not all of them ?

Thanks

teamons
    Participant

Cache issue. It works 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.