Live customizer not working after WordPress 4.0 update

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Live customizer not working after WordPress 4.0 update

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Pizzapie
    Participant

When I went to the Live Customizer under Basic Settings to upload a new logo there was a sidebar but nothing was shown on the right side of the page. I clicked on logo and the other options on the left bar but nothing was displaying. This was after the WordPress 4.0 update. What might be the cause and how can I fix this?

Pizzapie
    Participant

Looks like I found the culprit plugin that is causing this and deactivated it. I went to upload my logo and then proceeded to turn back on the plugin.

The plugin is called Use Google Libraries and from reading the questions on that plugin support page, it seems many people who installed this plugin also are having problem with their media library, which might be related to the question that was asked in this forum earlier by another Iconic Pro member.

Thank you for letting us know and providing details of the plugin that is causing the issue, I am sure this will help other members too.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.