How to have H1 for site title only on Homepage?

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support How to have H1 for site title only on Homepage?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

beltoprent
    Participant

Hi! If I use recent posts as home page I don’t have h1 tag in the code. How to have H1 for site title only on Homepage?

I found some solution here but I can’t figure it out

beltoprent
    Participant

In logo customization I can check “Show Logo along with Title and Description” but in this case I will have on post’s page two h1 tags. One name of site and second name of post. Recommended to have only one h1 tag per page..

beltoprent
    Participant

By the way, — is a good example how logo was optimized with H1 only for home page (check source code). When I visit any other page on this website I get only one H1 tag. Is it possible to do the same in your theme? Thanks

We have just pushed an SEO update that takes care of the H1 title optimization for WordPress blogs, it will automatically take care of duplicate H1 tags. You just have to click a check box in the logo area in live customizer, screenshot is given below:

Download the latest version of Iconic One Pro v2.6 from the member area.

Member Login

H1 site title on home page

If you have any further questions kindly email [email protected] with URL.

Update: bug fix 2.6.1 has been issued just now, fixes the single post issue in the last update.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘How to have H1 for site title only on Homepage?’ is closed to new replies.