how to fix this?

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support how to fix this?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

andriedk
    Participant

/wp-content/themes/iconic-one-pro/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff2?v=4.6.3

my website not to be faster

This file is responsible for social and profile icons, the full file size is only 29KB. As it generates font based icons there won’t be any speed issues because of it.

To optimize for fast speed use the following info:

Activate WP Super Cache and Autoptimize plugins and remove all other caching plugins.

After activation enable them by going to their settings and enabling cache checkboxes to enable caching, read their docs if you are new to this. You should have 92-99 pagespeed score just by doing this.

Theme is already pre-tested with these plugins and the live demos use these too. If you can select PHP version at your host then current best performance is with PHP version 7.2

andriedk
    Participant

ok

now how to fix
    Ensure text remains visible during webfont load on speed google

Current implementation is already the best one.

However, if you wish make changes

@font-face{font-family:'FontAwesome';font-display:swap;src:url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot?v=4.6.3');.....

You just have to add font-display: swap; exactly like above in line 4 in

iconic-one-pro -> fonts -> font-awesome.min.css

This will fix the error in PageSpeed but you will have squares before icons are loaded because CSS property font-display: swap; swaps with system fonts and there won’t be system replacement font in most computers for font awesome icons.

andriedk
    Participant

ok thanks for help..

now how to change font for mobile..i test already make change size is work but not for mobile phone

You will have to empty mobile browser caching (history -> clear browsing -> cache) to see latest changes.

for eg. in Chrome mobile you can also try in the incognito window, it should show the latest changes.

andriedk
    Participant

thanks..you very fast response..i like the theme

now i got 1 problem,,
    i use type adsgoogle responsive

my google webmaster now got eror
    “Content wider than screen”

i test manual your theme + googleads responsive on mobile horizontal.. is ok
    but if i change Vertical mobilephone, is not responsive..googleads still full width .. so template to be not responsive.. i got 10+ my post eror “Content wider than screen”

how to fix that?
    mobile horizontal change vertical use adsgoogle not responsive..
    but if not use googleads is ok.. i don’t know how to fix…

you have solution for responsive display adsgoogle?

Test at https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly

if it is ok then you have nothing to worry about, you can ignore “Content wider than screen” it is false positive.

Refer: https://support.google.com/webmasters/thread/7694770

If you are changing orientation of the page on mobile, horizontal to vertical then you have reload page for Google to serve ads again based on the current device width.

Please send your URL for inspection if you have any further issues to [email protected] so we can have a look.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘how to fix this?’ is closed to new replies.