how to change header social icon color

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support how to change header social icon color

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ABHAYK
    Participant

sir, when i see your theme i like header colorful social media icon, then i purchase your theme, but after activate i am frusted because header all social media icon color is black and rounded shape but sir i want in square shape so please answer me how to change header social media color like Facebook is blue , you tube in red, twitter in sky blue and how to change square shape.

please help

thank you

Hi,

Download new version from member area https://themonic.com/member-login/, in the new version you will have icons like below, you can also change shape to square or circle.

Changelog below:

————– July 5 2019 —————-

– Version 2.9.5

— Added Instagram social icon in header
    — Added square shape social icons option in customizer -> social
    — Removed Google plus icon
    — Added LinkedIn in Author profile

ABHAYK
    Participant

sir, i download update version in this updated theme square shape given thanks sir, but also all social media icon color is black but sir i want in social icon colorful so please answer me how to change header social media color like Facebook is blue , you tube in red, twitter in sky blue.

thank you

I can see the changes on your site already, please empty browser cache and try again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘how to change header social icon color’ is closed to new replies.