Header logo w/ overlay info – Manual selection of posts for Slider

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Header logo w/ overlay info – Manual selection of posts for Slider

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Axagon 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Axagon
    Participant

Hello,

I am very happy I have found your template as it fits my needs almost perfectly. I believe I will have more questions during its tailoring to my existing blog later on but for now I have just two questions:

1) Is is possible to make overlay of blog info (URL + description) over header logo? It is there without logo, but when logo is uploaded it is gone. There is already overlay for social icons as they are still visible when header logo is uploaded.

2) I really like slider feature but it would be really nice to be able to select featured posts manually. Is it possible? The only solution I was able to find is to make a special category called Slider (for example) and put there articles I want to be featured there.

Thank you, Axagon

Hi Axagon,

1) You can display logo and title side by side only.

2) Yes, Slider is meant to be used that way. You can have a category name for eg. ‘Featured’ and assign it to those posts that you want in the slider. Another solution is to use a page template (for eg. No title ) with third party slider plugin.

Axagon
    Participant

Got it, thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.