Footer links

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Footer links

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  steeljack 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

stevelegg
    Participant

I have some legal pages via a plugin and I created a footer menu but there is no way I can see to make it show up in the footer. Is there a shortcode I can put in the left site footer in customizer?

Also I was wanting to increase font size but do not see an option for that is this because this theme is responsive?

Hi Steve,

There are two ways to Add pages in Footer:

1) Use the footer widgets and add a custom menu (create here: Appearance -> Menus). After that go to:
    Appearance -> Widgets -> Drag custom menu to any of the footer widgets.

2) Custom footer text left/right supports basic html, you can use like this:
    http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp

For font-size this guide will help

Customization Guide for Iconic One Pro with CSS Codes

steeljack
    Participant

Hi, i’m trying to set the “footer text” plugin to add a custom text and link in the footer area, but nothing change…
    Does this plugin work with iconic onr pro?

If no, where i could add the html code to custom the foote text?

Thanks

Marco

Go to Appearance -> Customizer -> Footer text to place your html code in left or right side of footer. You don’t need any plugin for this. Footer locations support basic html already.

Create a new thread if you need help on this. Please do not reply in other member threads.

steeljack
    Participant

Ok sorry, i wrote here to not open a correlated content in new threads
    Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.