Distance (gap) between share icons

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Distance (gap) between share icons

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

DaytimeDreamer
    Participant

First of all thanks for the constant updates on this theme.

On to my question: Is this normal? The gap between the Facebook like, Facebook share and Tweet icons is too big in my opinion. Is there any way to minimize this or do you plan to fix this in any future updates?

Link: http://www.padpoet.com/gaming-and-input-lag-what-is-it-and-why-you-should-care/

Picture:

Social icons distance

On mobile it looks even worse, i.e. the gap is inconsistent

Social icons distance - mobile view

Hi,

Try this

.themonic-social-share li {
        width: 20%;
    }

in the Customizer -> Additional CSS.

It should work as you expect but some limitations:

– When the site is visited in non english country, Facebook like button is shown in their native language which will again reduce or increase the gap between the first two buttons.

The above code will come by default in the next revision. We will see if we can improve it further.

DaytimeDreamer
    Participant

I tried it and to be honest it didn’t change a thing. I can’t find “additional CSS” but custom.CSS in the theme editor.

In the built-in CSS editor which you can preview changes, the distance seems to decrease a bit (but not a lot), if instead of 20% you input 1% or 0%.

I’ll wait for the next version, I believe that’s easier 🙂

You can try this, it will reduce and equalize gap a little bit.

.themonic-social-share li {
        margin-right: 0;
        width: 20%;
    }

Additional CSS can be accessed by clicking on Customize in top Admin bar or via Appearance -> customize

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.