Display Responsive Adsense Ads

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Display Responsive Adsense Ads

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  esuiker 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

esuiker
    Participant

Can I display responsive Adsense Ads with the theme without using a plugin?

You do not have permission to view this content.

esuiker
    Participant

Thanks for the response. But I’m afraid this doesn’t work.
    I made the ads in Adsense, copied and changed the Javascript code as described, and saved the settings. But nothing happens.

And it’s not because of the ads not being activated by Google yet, as they work fine if I use them elsewhere.

I guess it’s not possible to use a shortcode in the ad-fields? That way I can use a plugin called Easy Responsive Adsense. But they only provide a widget and a shortcode.
    Well, they do offer a bit of code to put in the theme, but I’d much rather use the predefined ad spots you created.

Thanks

Just so you can check: http://www.leengemakkelijk.nl

esuiker
    Participant

Just found out what the problem is. The ads do not display on pages but only on posts. Any chance we can change that?

If you want to display ads on all pages then add the code inside the content-page.php

Please note that after doing this ads will display on all pages even on about, privacy, contact etc.

esuiker
    Participant

Thanks,

Already figured that. And that’s certainly not something I’d like to do.
    Now I’m working on a comination. The Javascript for posts and a shortcode for certain pages.

Doesn’t the Javascript slow the site down? I heard something about asynchronous adcode by Google, but not sure if that will work. I’ll just have to keep trying.

Thanks again for your help…

Eric Suiker

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.