- April 15, 2020 at 11:11 am #6011
I have just updated my blog to “PRO version”, and I am unable to save any widget with HTML inside it (like link or similar). The “Save” circle is just spinning and spinning. When saving a widget without HTML all works fine. I cannot even edit my old widgets that were working okay in “non-Pro” version.
Second issue is footer left/right that is changed via “Customize” link. I cannot add any HTML there either.
Thanks in advanceApril 15, 2020 at 11:37 am #6012
Please try the following:
Disable all plugins during setup, you can enable them after and make sure they are updated too along with WordPress.
1) Make sure you are using the latest version of theme, current latest v 188.8.131.52 released on March 13, 2020.
Download from https://themonic.com/member-login/
2) WordPress latest versions has changed some stuff. While we could previously use html in text widgets, it is no longer the case. You have to use the specific widget named “Custom HTML” provided by WordPress. If you have got old widgets you have to set them again.
3) If still unable to add html in customizer footer section after disabling plugins and updating theme then send us the HTML via email to [email protected] with link to this thread.April 15, 2020 at 11:44 am #6013
Hi and thanks for quick reply,
Tried disabling all plugins… Everything is up-to-date!
1. I do, I’ve downloaded it from members area today.
2. Yes, I noticed that 🙂 I am unable to edit those because WordPress suggests to add “CUSTOM HTML” ones. But this new ones I create I am unable to Save.
3. Still I am unable to add HTML (link) to the footer section.
I will send you an email 🙂April 16, 2020 at 6:22 am #6014
just to let everyone know that ICONIC ONE theme was not the issue at all.
The problem was in server settings (MOD SECURITY).May 14, 2020 at 7:54 am #6026
Hello, I have the same problems. I can not save Widget and Footer with HTML.May 15, 2020 at 7:01 am #6031
The topic ‘Cannot save Widget and Footer with HTML’ is closed to new replies.