Author does not appear

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Author does not appear

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sawalwalker
    Participant

Hi
    I have activated “Show Author and Date on Home” but the article doesn’t appear. How do I make Author appear. thank you

Hi,

“Show Author and Date on Home” is for the below title meta bar only.

For author bio:

Please refer the author section fully, https://themonic.com/online-documentation-usage-guide-for-iconic-one-pro/#author

In short, you have to create a new author with filled in bio and atleast one post assigned. If it is single person blog then also you have to create a new author, you may assign any old post. This is the requirement currently but we might change this behavior in the upcoming versions.

DaytimeDreamer
    Participant

It would be very helpful and would appreciate it if you showed the author page at the end of a blog post even if a blog/site has only one author. I would hate to create another user and assigning a post to them just for the sake of it. Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback, the upcoming version will make it easy. You will be able to display author bio below posts without creating second author.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Author does not appear’ is closed to new replies.