Use the author block elsewhere

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Use the author block elsewhere

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

First of all, I’m really impressed by the pro theme. I used the light version (with a lot of satisfaction) for a while, but not finally bought a license for a new project.

I’ve been having some trouble getting the authors set up as I would like. I have an about page here: my about page.

On this page I manually created the descriptions for the authors. Though your theme has a great author box, like on my author page: my author page.

Is there any way I can copy/make this a function so I can simply have these author boxes showing on a normal text page?

I’m also using StarBox which lets me put an author box in any post/page where I want by simply typing: [StarBox].

(edit: though the StarBox is only the light/short description. So using their feature doesn’t help me.)

Any chance you could point me in the right direction?

If I haven’t made myself clear I’ll make a mockup of what I want in photoshop.

Thanks and have a wonderful evening! :-)

Pro Members only. Login to see the content.

Thanks for your response. Though technically not the best solution, images might work yes.

Where/how do I keep track of the changes to come in the future versions? :-)

The changelog is available inside the member area and on the theme page, alternatively you can refer the changelog.txt inside the theme folder.

“In future versions we have plans to add a Author Page template that will list all authors.”

Is that available yet? Thx

That was dropped.

Please try plugins like

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.