Related Posts

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Related Posts

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Stef

Hi, could you tell me how to remove “related posts” at the end of the article? I unchecked it from the theme options, but its still there.

Just make sure you have:

1) Saved the theme options

2) Delete browser cache

3) Delete cache plugin cache if installed

4) Disable all plugins and then save theme options

If after doing the above, issue still persists then send login details to [email protected] with link to this thread and we will look into it.

Stef

How can I: 3) Delete cache plugin cache if installed ? I did everything except that, and it still wont go away. I put the picture here of how it looks like, so I dont know is that from the theme, or wordpress itself.. If you can please help me.

http://s30.postimg.org/prdqbsv1d/r_post.jpg

Thank you for the screenshot. That is not related post, it is called post navigation and it displays NEXT and PREVIOUS Posts. Refer demo.

If you want to remove it, you will have to remove these lines from single.php starting line 61

<nav class="nav-single">
    <div class="assistive-text"><?php _e( 'Post navigation', 'themonic' ); ?></div>
    <span class="nav-previous"><?php previous_post_link( '%link', '<span class="meta-nav">' . _x( '&larr;', 'Previous post link', 'themonic' ) . '</span> %title' ); ?></span>
    					<span class="nav-next"><?php next_post_link( '%link', '%title <span class="meta-nav">' . _x( '&rarr;', 'Next post link', 'themonic' ) . '</span>' ); ?></span>
    				</nav><!-- .nav-single -->

Do note that we do not advise removing it as it is integral part of SEO as it allows proper indexing. You can always use PAGES as pages do not have this navigation bar.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.