Site Speed

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Site Speed

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PLipscomb 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

PLipscomb
    Participant

Can you please take a look at my site to see if you can tell why my site speed is 59. Mobile 55. I tried deleting the theme and reinstalling it. Tried removing background image. Cached everything. Using Quick Cache Pro. Deactivated to try WP Super Cache with no change in speed. Thanks

http://spiritualgiftstoday.com/

Themonic-Support
    Keymaster

Pro Members only. Login to see the content.

PLipscomb
    Participant

Ok this is what I did….1) deactivated all plugins except for Caching. Cached and deactivated. I then check my speed with not change. 2) installed Smush it. I had used Smush it before on this site, but ran it anyway. All photos read: already smushed.

I know this them get great speed. I am using the same plugins on a second site using Iconic One Pro and I get speeds of 90 -91, so I can’t figure out what is wrong. Any other suggestions? Do you see anything I might have done wrong.

Themonic-Support
    Keymaster

Pro Members only. Login to see the content.

PLipscomb
    Participant

OK thanks for your input. I will contact you. I will try deleting all images, compressing and re-installing.

PLipscomb
    Participant

I deleted all my images, compressed and uploaded them again and my speeds are now 90 and 92 depending on pages!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.