Site Changes

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Site Changes

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ambistudent
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please help me implement the following changes:

1) Instead of “older posts,” how do I add page numbers at the bottom of the latest blog posts page? So readers can click “4” and see much older blog posts.

2) How do I add a simple email opt in at the bottom of blog posts? I have the embed code of a form if necessary.

3) Is there an easy way to have my auto bio appear at the bottom of posts without having to create another user? I’ve only had one author on my site.

4) In your opinion, what is the easiest/simplest way to add a shop to this theme? Where users can see images, click the image for a page with information on the item and purchase opt in.

5) I would like the mobile menu button to be thicker (more visible) and had trouble doing that in the past.

Hi Ambistudent,

1) Pagination Option available in Main Settings, screenshot below

enable pagination iconic one

2) Paste your code in #AD4

embed email form easily

3) You have to create a new user, you may not have to assign any posts to that author.

4) All shop plugins will work fine. Try WP estore but if you want woocommerce, EDD they will work fine too.

5) Try the following custom css in simple custom css plugin.

.js .selectnav {
        font-weight: bold;
        font-size: 16px;
    }

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.