Separate too much white space in header question

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Separate too much white space in header question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 10 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WebGain

My version of the question is – I’m looking to find out how to reduce the valuable space wasted between the bottom of the header (my header is a full width image) and the top of the social icons.

Please provide url or screenshot so that we can understand your question.

If you are using a big logo image which is not full width then this might help you https://themonic.com/forums/topic/css-change-too-much-white-space-in-header/

WebGain

You are using the logo uploader for uploading a full width image ~1000px. That logo uploader is meant for small logo images as per in the demo.

White space around the image can be removed by pasting the following code in custom.css

.themonic-logo {
        margin: 0;
        padding: 0;
    }
    .themonic-logo img {
        max-width: 100%;
    }

In your case as you are using a full width image which is causing the social area to drop below, you will need to turn off the social buttons from the live customizer and use the above code to make it fit.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.