Hello, I am trying to customize the menu bar on my site, I’m wondering what is possible with custom CSS.
- Can I make it so a particular tab in the menu is always highlighted/selected?
- Is it possible to make the menu bar thinner?
- Is it possible to display the menu bar in another location, like above the header image?
- Is it possible to align the items in the menu bar to the right, instead of the left?
- Can the menu bar be displayed as a drop-down on desktop browsers like it is on mobile browsers?
- Instead of “Menu” displayed as the default in the mobile drop-down, can other text be used?
- Can the drop-down on mobile browsers be adjusted so that it is not as wide?