Logo size

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Logo size

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dianetha 10 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

dianetha
    Participant

I’ve searched for the logo size information, which in the forums you said was in the live customizer. I cannot find it, and the logo I designed does not appear correctly. It is about a 1/4″ to the right off center.

Thank you

You do not have permission to view this content.

dianetha
    Participant

I used the firefox measuring tool, and came up with 1040 x 200 my website is
    dianesstamppad.com

dianetha
    Participant

EXACTLY WHERE do I paste the codes?

dianetha
    Participant

nevermind, I figured it out!-No I didn’t. I typed it in where I thought it went. now I have messed something up. It doesn’t look right. I did a search for the themonic-logo and then replaced what was in the brackets. but it just made my background wider. Stretched it. It does not look good.

dianetha
    Participant

I changed something ELSE before I figured it out, and I need to change that BACK. Here is the coding that I wrongly changed before I found the correct place to change it. Please give me what I need to correct this.

Right above where it says Navigation for posts, is where I did the change.

.themonic-logo img {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;

}

/* Navigation for posts and pages*/

I need to correct this and put the original coding back in before I go any further. I know very little about what I am doing. So I don’t want anything changed that shouldn’t be.

Thanks
    Dianetha

If you are unsure what you changed, Simply download the theme again from the member area, delete the current theme installation(Deactivate it – Click on theme -> Delete) and reinstall.

dianetha
    Participant

Thank you, I finally did this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.