Issue with images near tags on layout & SEO impact

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Issue with images near tags on layout & SEO impact

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

WebGain

After much time figuring out why I could not get text to wrap around some image but could with others, I discovered it was due to <h> tags. If any fall within any text line next to the image and it’s padding, it forces all the content from the <h> tag down to drop all the way below the image leaving just blank space next to the image.

This causes 2 additional issues:

1. The layout positioning of the text, image, and an <h> in relation to each other is because they are directly relevant an context to each other. Not having them located together makes for bad design flow and content comprehension.

2. To salvage the design I have had to remove the <h> tags that fall near images. In turn this loses the SEO value of that text.

How can I fix it?

Thank You

Please provide your website URL and what are you trying to do?

Please refer to official demo http://demo.themonic.com/io-pro/ and let us know what part are you talking about.

Update: Heading alignment has now been improved in the latest version.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.