Increase number of images shown by slider

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Increase number of images shown by slider

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mikee7 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mikee7
    Participant

Hi,
    Great theme. The homepage slider only shows 5 images. Can I increase the number of slides shown. If so, where do I do this?
    Many thanks

You do not have permission to view this content.

mikee7
    Participant

Many thanks for that – I have made the change but it is still only showing 5 images. Can you help?

Mike

Please check after clearing browser cache and dump site cache if using caching plugin. You can also check on a different PC.

mikee7
    Participant

Hi,

I have cleared the cache and tried it on other PC’s but it’s still only showing 5 images. the site is: http://www.becconsallu3a.org

If you let me have an email address, I can give you access to the site if you need it.

Any other suggestions?

regards,

Mike

Thank you for the site link, as you are using the static home page with slider page template, edit line 21 of slider-page-template.php inside folder page templates. This should work. Edit on index.php would work only on blog based home page.

You can also send an email to [email protected] with login details and link to this thread.

mikee7
    Participant

Hi,
    Brilliant….it now works. Many thanks for the excellent support.
    Mike

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.