Image caption problem

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Image caption problem

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

falke

I have problems when adding photos from the media library. If I change the caption the link to the photo seems to break and it shows just a grey area on the page.

I have searched for it on the wordpress forum and it seems to be a change in how wordpress shows image caption that affects the themes.

Any clues about this?
    Regards!
    Bengt

It seems they have fixed the image caption issue in the latest WordPress version 3.7.1

WordPress 3.7.1 Maintenance Release

falke

Does it maybe only work with newly uploaded images.
    There is no change in the old ones when I test it…. ;o(
    Regards!
    Bengt

falke

No there is no difference even when I create a new post and add new images….
    Can you maybe recommend a way around this problem? How do people fix this?
    Regards!
    Bengt

Have you already cleared the cache? or try in a different browser.

Also could you provide me a direct link or screenshot where I can look for this.

falke

I think I have nailed it down to the CKEditor plugin. Somehow it seems to mess with the “caption image-link” code. It seems to work now as far as I can tell.

If I would like to add a small line as a frame around normal images and the featured images. Can I add that in the custom CSS?

Thank you for your first class support!
    Regards!
    Bengt

For adding border around images, add this in the custom.css, change hex color code as per your liking.

.entry-content img {
        border: 1px solid #999999;
    }

falke

Thank you that looks great!
    And what will code be if I want to add a tiny border to the thumbnails showing on the main first page?
    Regards/ Bengt

Try

.entry-content img, img.wp-post-image {
        border: 1px solid #999999;
    }
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.