iframe control and inline in post?

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support iframe control and inline in post?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

WMHCheryl
    Participant

I have read and tried various solutions to get the Amazon iframe ads to display properly in a post. They show up but instead of being in a row or having text flow around them they are just in a line down the left. See http://offgridhomesteadprepper.com/prepping/edc/

I have tried to put iframe:inline info in CSS and tried to edit the iframe code to add align left or right or center. Nothing seems to work. Do you have any tips for this?

You do not have permission to view this content.

WMHCheryl
    Participant

I had reviewed that post a few days ago, but unfortunately the code no longer shows up in the post. Even tried the recommendation in the comments where one person got it to work by adding the align:left to the actual Amazon iframe style but that didn’t work either. I was hoping someone here had solved this easily before.

Send Amazon ad codes and login details of your website to [email protected] with link to this thread. We will test and let you know.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.