We have just uploaded a new Version 1.3 of the Iconic One Pro which is now available via the Member Area. If you are a Pro version user download the latest version by logging in here http://themonic.com/member-login/
12/20/13 - Version 1.3
* Footer custom text overflow fix for small screens
* Validation bug fixes.
* Responsive improvements.
* New flatter mobile menu design.
* Added New Page Template: No Title with Sidebar template.
* Added New Landing Page Template: No Header template without sidebar.
* Fully tested with latest WordPress version 3.8
You can also reply to this thread with your feedback and suggestions for next version.
The Current version display was not updated somehow we will get it fixed. You don’t have to worry though, you have got 1.3. To be sure check inside the style.css or in the WordPress theme details page in the WordPress -> Themes.
umerjutt00, I had the same problem. Yes, sure, if you changed the .php-files.
I recommend using the “Compare” plugin of Notepad++ to point out your changes.
CSS changes made in custom.css still work fine, just copy them over.