Iconic One Pro Email Subscription

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Iconic One Pro Email Subscription

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Themonic-Support 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Rmccas
    Participant

Hi,

does this widget work with mailchimp ? how do we set it up ??

i can only see the feedburner option which too old and not recomended to be used as its has been discontinued.

Please Advise
    RS

Currently the Email subscription widget is for feedburner only. In the upcoming V2 we are adding Mailchimp, Aweber and Jetpack support.

To use mailchip currently: simply copy the official html form code from the mailchimp member area and paste inside the text widget.

Rmccas
    Participant

Thanks for the info.

When should we expect V2 to be released ?

Regadrs
    RS

V2 will become available within 30 days max. You will get email notification.

Rmccas
    Participant

Hi,

any update on this? i haven’t receive any update for the new version. has the new version been released ?

We are still working on it, please wait for email notification. Release is currently delayed, next expected release date is 20th May 2017.

Hi,

Version 1.9.7 is available now, you can download it from the member area. Notification email will be sent on 21.

————– May 19 2017 —————-

19/05/2017 – Version 1.9.7

– Category display on home page fixed
    – Assistive container renamed to match content container
    – Mailchimp and Aweber widget support added

If you have any question email [email protected]

Rmccas
    Participant

Is the new release available to download ?

when i go to the members area i download the file but upon install it stills says its version 1.9.6

also there is no support for mailchimp in this version

can you please advise ?

Thanks
    RS

See updated version information in style.css or changelog.txt in the theme folder. You will always get latest version from member area, currently v1.9.7.

Theme settings panel version display isn’t updated in this release thus it is showing older number.

Inside Appearance -> widgets you will see “Email Newsletter” widget, from there you can could use Mailchimp.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Iconic One Pro Email Subscription’ is closed to new replies.