Featured Image

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Featured Image

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pollodia 9 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

pollodia
    Participant

Hi, I would like to resize the size of the featured image in the posts, i tried using this: add_image_size(‘excerpt-thumbnail’, 200, 140, true); in line 47 in functions but its not working, after that i regenerated images, what can I do to resize them? Also how can I remove the author tag inside the article the “by xxxx” I would also like to add a bit of space between the title and the adsense banner, or adding a line of separation between title and banner? Thank you.

You do not have permission to view this content.

pollodia
    Participant

Hi,

It´s the actual size of the featured size the way it appears on the post itself, not the thumbnails in the main page, that I want to resize, does that depend on the size I upload on the post itself? in that case, how can I regenerate all the images that have already been uploaded in previous posts?

Also i would like to eliminate the “by xxxx” but not the date, is this possible?

I am using wp advertize it to display the ads, would i have to edit the adsense code itself adding the br at the beggining of the code? or do I have to implement it somewhere else?

Thanks you!

pollodia
    Participant

Hi, yes indeed what i want to do is make the images smaller! they are to big acording to google, they want me to reduce the size… so i can start uploading smaller images, but i need to regenerate all i have uploaded to a smaller size so they appear smaller on top of the post! Thanks you!

pollodia
    Participant

Exactly i would like the featured image to look like the last one i posted wich is 484 x 254 px, how can i implement this to previous images?

Thank you

pollodia
    Participant

Thank you so much, everything worked perfectly! So happy with the theme and the support, will leave a great review in wordpress!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.