ERROR 500 – INTERNAL SERVER ERROR from Latest WP update…

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support ERROR 500 – INTERNAL SERVER ERROR from Latest WP update…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  askeric 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello – I’m trying to track down how to resolve this issue that has risen with my website Theme ever since WP issued their latest update a few days ago.

Often I will get this error message when I try to navigate to post a new page, or upload a media file, or just about anything from the control panel.

Is anyone else getting this “ERROR 500″???

Why am I seeing this page?
    Is there anything that I can do?
    Understanding Filesystem Permissions
    How to modify your .htaccess file
    How to modify file and directory permissions

The WordPress upgrade to 3.7 was made just a few days ago, and ever since then, I’ve been seeing this issue with Error 500.

So, I’m not sure if there is a fix in your template that needs to be made to fix this?

Thanks for your help – I just LOVE this theme and your support! :-)

I am sorry but this is server error and it has nothing to do with the theme. I also checked on test WP 3.7 installation with Iconic One Pro and everything was fine.

Check your .htaccess file, if you have a backup then replace your .htaccess file with the backup of .htacess file. Also contact your hosting company to see if there are any permissions error.

Okay, thanks for the quick reply.

I will check with HostGator who is the company that supplies the hosting package.

If anyone else is getting this error, and is on HostGator – I’d like to know, because I’m sure they will tell me it is not their problem…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.