Author bio does not show below the post

Home Forums Iconic One Pro Support Author bio does not show below the post

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  andre 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bhkmaster
    Participant

Hi,

I read all the previous topics regarding the author bio not showing in the end of the post and I already tried everything: deactivated plugins, added another user with completed profiles etc; but it still doesn’t seem to work.

Is there any other solution?

Thanks.

Let us know the following:

1) Have you installed Iconic One Pro on a new installation?

Try the following after disabling all plugins

2) Try by Creating a new user with filled profile bio, now go to posts edit screen and assign some posts to this new user and save, publish a couple of new posts with this new user too. Check the newly assigned/created posts to see if bio now appears.

3) Try by Deleting the theme and re-installing.

If it is still not working kindly send in the WP admin login details via the contact form and we will get back to you.

bhkmaster
    Participant

I assigned some posts to this new user and the author bio appears in all the posts. But, if I change again and give back the post to the previous author, the bio disappears again.

I’m the only author, so it doesn’t make sense to keep 2 authors.

Is there a way to maintain one author and still make the bio appear?

andre

I wonder if there is already a fix for this. I didn’t even know it can show the authors bio… :/

Hi Andre,

If you are facing any issues could you please create your own thread so that we can assist you.

———-

The only requirements for Author display below posts are:

– Your blog must have more than one author.
    – All authors must have filled in profile bio.
    – All authors must have at least ONE post assigned to them.

andre

Cool. Thanks for the summary of the requirements. Stuff works now. 😉 Love you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.